Clip Manager Express:Product highlights
From myFMbutler wiki
- Store complete FileMaker fields, tables, scripts, script steps and layouts in an easy-to-use library.
- Send FileMaker elements from your library to the FileMaker clipboard, for easy creation or updating of databases.
- Make batch changes to the clippings either using 'Find & replace' within Clip Manager, or using your preferred text editor, and then send the updated field, script or layout back to FileMaker's clipboard.
- A 'Clip History' option allows you to automatically store all elements that are copied in FileMaker in a Clip History database - you can then later search and retrieve them and store them as separate clip files if you like
- Advanced XML editor
- The Clip View shows the clip in a human readable form. It allows you to manipulate, set only a part of the clip in the clipboard, ... without bothering about the XML code.
- The Inspector window shows a summary of all elements in a Clip.